Subject: [Leica] Le Midi PAW 29
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 21:09:55 +0100

Yes, John, 135 it is.

The poor guy - and his doctors I presume - was able to see exposed bone in a
finger after the heavy crash, but he persisted in hanging on in, so a
sympathetic nation is willing him to Paris. Unfortunately, he has the minor
problem of more than a few Alps between him and the Champs Elysees. Still
hope springs eternal....

Douglas