Subject: [Leica] Murders at Nice
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 00:18:07 +0100

Philippe, I was typing this reply below to you when my son told me about the
horrific attack in Nice. I hope that you and everyone we know and their
extended families in France are ok. I have a couple of friends who have
places in Nice itself and around there and hope that they are ok

Douglas

--------

Seen that look before. Hope you're I presume you're not bringing the cats in
the camper. My cat who I think is normally remarkably stupid in many ways
can equally have surprising flashes of genius. She discovered that beds have
duvets under which she can remain hidden for hours. The so called superior
intelligence of her owners failed to work out the reason for mysterious
disappearances and reappearances for a couple of days.