Subject: [Leica] Father's Day
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 18:46:16 -0700

I'M SORRY.  :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca at leica-users.org] On Behalf
Of Bernard Quinn
Sent: June-18-16 6:29 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Father's Day

Tina,

Thank you for sharing this. I do not mean that as a cliche. My Mom and Dad
were married a week before Pearl Harbor. I had never reflected on how WW II
might have effected them.

My Dad had a lot of artist in his soul. One of his best friends commanded a
wing of bombers during the war. On their way to Europe he and his squadron
flew over the plant where my Dad worked as a farewell salute. They never
made it across the ocean. It effected Dad very much. Of course it did.

Thanks,

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 775-1386