Subject: [Leica] Father's Day
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 21:14:09 -0400

My father and mother both died from alcoholism. It was tough and there is
still a lot of resentment but I'm beginning to understand that life during
WWII and after profoundly affected everybody including my idealistic young
parents. I would not want to be in their shoes today.

Tina

Sent from my iPhone