Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Creative license. To steal.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:13:27 -0700

Hi Tina,
As I've watched the world of being a professional photographer earning
his/her living through the enjoyment of using a camera to capture the world
before us deteriorate.
Then along comes a big photo agency such as Alamy, suggesting photographers
should "steal ideas from each other?"   If that is true in interpretation?
I can only imagine we, those earning our keep through the enjoyments at
times with incredible effort in doing so, have gone to "HELL IN A DUNG
BUCKET!"
As much as I hate to say it, which I never in over 60 years as a working on
assignments published photojournalist offer?  "I'm glad to basically be near
the end of my time in this wonderful life as a multi-published
photojournalist!
The world and it's peoples have forgotten "common sense and kindness one
unto another!"
What a shame!
Dr. Ted Grant OC
Canada