Subject: [Leica] IMGS: 500!!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 12:03:09 +0200

It is obvious that Tina had a wonderful trip, but I would have a hard time
dealing with the background noise of Death to America, Death to Israel.
Maybe it is ?only? a ritual but generations of Iranians have now been
brought up indoctrinated with hate. Could be that in most cases the
indoctrination did not stick, but I am not sure I want to find out.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain