Subject: [Leica] IMGS: 500!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 14:41:15 -0700

Hi Tina & Tom,
My prayers were answered that you both should survive the trip and return
safely home. Your stories and daily adventures, my goodness fabulous
photographs have been most interesting and informative for those who in the
future have the time and funding to make as interesting a trip as the two of
you.
I feel you are much as the adventurers of long ago.... "The First to give
the trip ago and lay the ground work as you have.   "GOOD HONEST FOLKS
LAYING THE GROUND WORK FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW HONESTLY AND GENTLE LIKE!"
LAYING POSITIVE IMMPRESSIONS MANY OF US FROM OUR PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE
HONEST CARING PEOPLE!
And not villains, as I'm sure some of the "Imams painted we were and are!"
Glad you're home safe and sound.
cheers,
Dr. Ted  CM. :-)