Subject: [Leica] IMGS: 500!!
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 17:49:13 -0400

Thanks, Ted!  We were never in any danger except while flying on airplanes
;-)  I would go again in a minute but first I have to finish these 12,000
photos I took!!  I would advise anybody who is interested to take a trip to
Iran.  You'll never meet nicer, more welcoming people.  If you want the
world's best guide, just contact me and I'll give you Hossein's
information.  We called him our "travel god"!!

Thanks for looking at the photos.  I know there are a lot but I have
managed to edit 4492 photos down to 475!!  That's pretty good for me ;-)

Lots of love,

Tina