Subject: [Leica] Monochrome Post S/W?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 18:55:53 -0800

Just an add-on to Lluis' email. If you do your raw processing in Capture 1,
you will not be able to open it in CC as a smart object. That's because CC
only works with Adobe raw and not C1 raw. So basically exports from C1will
be .tifs that CC then opens up as its base layer...

No doubt this makes it all much easier, eh Frank? ;-)

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com
*"Capturing Light One Frame At A Time"*