Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A Kick in the Ballots
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 19:51:31 -0000

Thanks Sonny and George!
Ah yes, Sonny, the Lisbon Treaty... We did indeed vote No to it in 2008 but
the then hated Fianna Fail government who had put us in the handcart to
financial hell was really the object of the voters' nos. The following year
we did a turnaround and voted Yes when the question was put to us again.

Douglas