Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A Kick in the Ballots
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 02:41:23 -0000

38 images from Friday's Irish General Election and subsequent count which
has almost ended as there's a recount still going on in one of the 40
constituencies. There used to be 43 of them, but they were reduced, and the
number of TDs were also reduced from 166 to 158 which made the exercise an
even bigger dogfight than normal.

Hopefully, we'll have a final result tomorrow and then maybe get a
government after some negotiations. If we don't, it looks like there'll be
yet another election within a few months.

Hopefully not!!

Click on the first  and move to the right....
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/politics/GE2016/

Douglas

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: A Kick in the Ballots)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: A Kick in the Ballots)