Subject: [Leica] RE; Autofocusing M lenses
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:35:33 +0530
References: <152d2db9fe1-45e0-1043c@webprd-a04.mail.aol.com> <CAFU3ovJ7DNJxVD4sAmeybBXxAiL-Wbr-01KuTHpUe--A0LihDA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2hJSqSXWDVxnRWrT=kp0P2VRHn_iBjQhxU-eo_i9NBzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFU3ov+wdfMJiiT=JaWq-zzEGYxtUzKuGyVC+LoNd1EssyhpbQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1eFzPSSWkfSPgSbxefm3Ee1NK1CgtuMSrpzgiPMPgCtg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFU3ov+ZtL7LCtxuwa-F_oDnUipxDG3P6346WC8R_0fp744Ohg@mail.gmail.com>

Probably is, and also a little sharper, but that could also be because it
has been stopped down 1.5 stops, while the Summicron is wide open.

I would accept either as a top quality portrait lens, but the Fuji is less
than half the price, and 1.5 stops faster, so it my preferred choice for
this particular combination. It also showed that Fuji lenses, in general,
can more than hold their own with any other manufacturer.
Cheers
Jayanand

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com>