Subject: [Leica] RE; Autofocusing M lenses
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 11:22:58 +0530

Both a Digital Split Image overlay and Focus Peaking as manual focus aids
are available on my Fuji XT-1, which accepts M lenses quite effortlessly
with an adapter. In fact Fuji themselves make an adapter.
Cheers
Jayanand

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com>