Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Cardiff
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:36:33 -0000

Always difficult to part from family, Nathan. At least you brought a camera
and got some good images. We were at Dublin airport yesterday to say goodbye
to my son who was leaving for Brussels to do his stagiaire with the European
Council, and, in the rush, did I think to bring a camera???

Douglas
from a quieter house today