Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Year's Eve snapshot
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 19:31:12 -0800

Hi Richard,
Here's one for some of the lads to choke on?  :-)

During my Blasphemy period of equipment.....  :-)
3 Hasselblad 500C's, 1 SWC and a bunch of lenses up to I think a 500mm tele?
I shot many an assignment using 3 cameras. One on each shoulder, one around
my neck. And wearing a photo vest with big pockets for lots of film! :-)

Yep it did feel a bit cumbersome at first, but like many things  they just
fell into body position. I covered all kinds of documentary type assignments
in this fashion, but eventually switched back to all LEICA (in heaven
again!)  :-)
cheers,
ted  :-)