Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: Easter with Monica
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 09:57:03 -0700

Nathan mon ami, :-)
Once again I repeat myself about your "Photo essay's!" Short ones or long?
They are informative and indeed interesting photography!
In each series, many of our rookie photo members and some of us elder types
;-) could learn lessons regarding composition, interesting angles where none
seem to be.
Or the shooter is in a location of interesting visual content, but it
appears they only see one photo??? "YOU Sir, see a dozen or more. "ERGO?" A
photo essay of sorts. Or sometimes?
A few most interesting individual HAPPY SNAPS! :-)

After all my years since the first published photo, "17 September 1951" on
the front page "Ottawa Citizen" newspaper in Canada's capital! :-)
I still look and learn something many days while admiring the photography of
so many of the "champion photogs" we have in the "CREW!"
But yours? Not only do I have the privilege of enjoying your photos, quite
often I learn something or I'm reminded of something long forgotten! Thank
you.
cheers,
ted