Subject: [Leica] "ORDER of CANADA" awarded! ;-)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:40:58 -0500

Ted - I want to add my own congratulations to those you've already received.
  I feel honored to have known you through all those years of the Cape Cod
Leica meetings and to have had the benefit of your comments on the work we
presented.

Many thanks and I hope every second of the award ceremony is an absolute
delight.

Dick