Subject: [Leica] Christmas 2015
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 18:58:17 -0800

Hi Ken,
Thanks for the response! I am  a great believer of "attitude during one's
life!' Certainly without you realizing it's happening! :-)
If one maintains a positive attitude and damn the Torpedoes with "COMMON
SENSE", even though as you grow-up you may not realize that is your calling?

Later it will become a kind of manner as you move throughout your career,
life and possibly producing a family if you should be so fortunate!

Maybe some will say... "Don't be so silly!"  Well guess what?
Since my dearest wife Irene of 64 years pasted away 25 March 2012.
I have learned so much about living life during those 64 years it isn't
possible to even begin to imagine these passing days since and today?

A "GOOD WOMAN" by your side to praise you, when it means something. And is
quick to give you a smack on the side of the head when required, but gently!
:-) Is the best thing you can have standing and lying by your side always!
So I'll be here until May 27, 2029! After that? You folks are on your own!
:-) Happy New Year 2016 to all! " :-) :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted