Subject: [Leica] Christmas 2015
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 18:49:03 -0600

Ted, thanks

I will pass that on, and I'm sure she will get a kick out of it. She has
seen some pretty amazing things, has a good eye for photography and has
hundreds of 35mm and 120 b&w negatives beginning around 1940
(Voigtlander cameras). For her 100th I edited and scanned them, put them
on an iPad for her and made a website for relatives scattered
everywhere.  She thinks it's pretty cool and drags the iPad out when
friends visit.  She also has a large number of Kodachrome slides from
that era.  The b&w negs were fine, but I had to do some restoration with
the chromes.  Maybe now to buy a gallon of ink and print them...

Ken