Subject: [Leica] Christmas 2015
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 12:12:00 -0800

"THE DAY AFTER!"  :-)
Hi Ken,
May I offer the dear "LADY Florentine" the best wishes of health and
abilities for the NEW YEAR 2016!!  And I'd like to ask her?

Would it be OK to offer?  "WISHING HER MANY MORE NEW YEARS?"
The Dear Lady as I see her on screen has such a beautiful healthy appearance
I bet she would say something like?

"ASK AWAY. I've "MADE IT THIS FAR, WHATS A FEW MORE!!!!" :-) :-)
So there you are Sir. If possible please ask? Thank you.

My sort of life plan has always been to "KICK the BUCKET!" So to speak on 27
May 2029! On my 100th birthday day! :-) A BIG PARTY PLANNED!
And today at 86.5 years on the planet I may just make it! Been close to "not
making it" on more than one occasion. :-) Another story telling session! :-)
:-)
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)