Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Blacksburg Oyster Roast
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 14:17:21 -0800

Absolutely! It's being there yet not in the eyes nor minds of the subjects
as we just blend in as though we're part of the overall crowd having a ball
as everyone else! That's when a bite or two of oysters and a wee swill of
beer shows you are just one of the folks. You always wear a smile enjoying
yourself!  Once again dear lady! A very clean fun loving shoot!
cheers,
ted