Subject: [Leica] Buying from Hong Kong camera shops
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 11:22:39 -0800

Bruce,
I've bought two new Leica lenses from an E-Bay seller known as
powerseller228, aka M&K Kamera Trading, who are in Hong Kong.
Both transactions were very fast and had no problems, and the cost
savings were considerable (35% off the MSRP).
Leica will warranty all NEW items purchased from anywhere in the world
(authorized dealer or not), the caveat is that you will have to send it
directly to Germany for any needed warranty service, instead of your
local service center.
I have no problems with buying new lenses and accessories this way.
If you are contemplating a digital body though, just be aware of the
warranty implications.

Never personally dealt with Breguet, but I have not heard or read
anything bad about them, just good.

Jay

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Buying from Hong Kong camera shops)