Subject: [Leica] SL Review
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 08:23:53 +0530
References: <15519040.1447860923487.JavaMail.root@elwamui-cypress.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <3FC7B66D-E0C0-4836-AA90-412E277E6DBC@icloud.com> <CA+yJO1DmzZMH-6Fq3v7fOu4AkNK4RUSE2AJwRCjdO2Ev3sqGWA@mail.gmail.com> <B01D530B-94F6-4F52-9021-84A5DA0B1D3B@frozenlight.eu> <CA+yJO1Bi5ze-UpCvcgRWYrgG8HSKsvq_MZ3OdYrxjJssetWe=A@mail.gmail.com> <D468CE53-3750-476E-94D3-B3C2B4691D96@gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh6VBwyWNOx4wEtogf1JES5AzK0KJ5XdPkciwSK4CHTLbg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1szBpxkQecZ5AEZ4Fffo7rsaccXaqukLrr1LOMFSSDcA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh6B9fMQnGZ+JjRomyOr34X-ruzDCkD1HMTuk_V_PX37VQ@mail.gmail.com>

Paul,
Thanks. It will take me a while to get my head around that!
Cheers
Jayanand