Subject: [Leica] First IR photos with M8
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:00:18 -0500

Still trying to be sure I got the meaning of that triple-negative right,
Frank. There?s brain stimulation right there!

I like your ideas. I?ll try them, especially the suggestion to put the
filter in front of a different lens.

?howard

Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] First IR photos with M8)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Verizon) ([Leica] First IR photos with M8)