Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2015: church tower and pylon
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 22:10:01 +0530

Nathan/Ric,
Don't worry you two, I am much worse off. My Fuji X bodies are the much
reviled APS-C sensors, which apparently no self respecting professional
photographer of flowers in shop windows at midnight will be caught using
under any circumstances. Secondly (GASP), I am actually going to buy a
Nikon D7200 (or equivalent DX model) for my next wildlife trip into the
Pantanal, so that I can avoid lugging, and attempting to use a 500/600mm
lens hand held, in a canoe and with that, of course, I am eternally damned!
:-)
Cheers
Jayanand