Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2015: church tower and pylon
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 08:47:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Sorry Nathan, no good!  Please refrain from posting images exposed in cameras
with sensor sizes smaller than a piece of 35mm film.  You affront my visual
sensitivities, sir!  ;-))

Good shot!

Montie

>>Motivated by some idiotic statements on the LUG by a list member who has
never owned a digital Leica M, I have shot exclusively with the obsolete,
antiquated Leica M8 this week. This afternoon, we drove to a town in the
mountains called Cocentaina which had a Feria de Todos Los Muertos
today?sound ominous but basically it was just a big medieval market all over
the town centre. On the way back to the car, I took this shot of the light
of the setting sun illuminating a cloud:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Jnk9r5T/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2015: church tower and pylon)