Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: If not Lightroom, ...
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:06:21 -0500

I've used Photoshop for about 15 years, or at least it seems so. When I got
my M9, I downloaded the included Lightroom and gave it a spin. HATED IT!!!.
Why, I asked myself, should I learn a whole new program, where none of my PS
knowledge is applicable, for no reason, and I still don't see one. If I
shoot thousands of photos, then I can see the advantage, but I can take a
two week trip to Italy or Africa and come home with just a couple of hundred
frames, so who needs it?

It's bad enough how Adobe changes things and moves things around and
needlessly renames things with each version, but to be pushed into a whole
new learning experience for no real advantage?