Subject: [Leica] [OM] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:27:59 +0100

Me too. Cameras are set to GMT/Zulu time, and stay that way. I just have to
make sure that all cameras are synchronised (if only I could).

Just as Nathan says, I am generally only in one place at a time, and those
places do not move significantly over time, so it is never an issue to
"correct" for an image in bright sunshine taken at 0200, since it was taken
in a timezone far removed from Greenwich (UK!). Conversely, if I do find
myself in two different timezones on the same day, there is no question
about the sequence of the photos, since the timestamp is always unambiguous.

Piers