Subject: [Leica] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 22:57:18 -0700

On my recent trip to Spain, I neglected to change the date and time on
my camera's clock.  So all the EXIF data is nine hours earlier than it
should be. Is there a reliable utility that can batch-edit the EXIF data
in the Olympus Raw files (.ORF) and correct them to when they oughta
be?   I want to be able to tell the program, "Take all files in this
folder and advance the time in the EXIF by 9 hours, so both the date and
time will be correct.

I have FastStone Image viewer on my PC.  It appears to have this
feature.  Has anyone used it? Is it reliable?

Other suggestions happily considered as well.

Thanks!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?)