Subject: [Leica] OT: sluggish iMac
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 17:14:15 +0200 (CEST)

I am fairly convinced that the HD is about to fail, Jayanand, which is not
that unusual after 7 years of daily (almost) use, independently of OS.

To all others: thanks for the many helpful suggestions. I visited a shop
in Alicante during the lunch break today, and they can replace the hard
disk with an SSD of the same size for a reasonable price, so I will get a
speed boost as well.

Cheers,
Nathan