Subject: [Leica] Save up your pennies... Quickly
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 11:12:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

This is expected to be the introduction of the Leica SL, a 24mm x 36mm
interchangeable-lens mirrorless system camera.

The rumor mill says:

autofocus
SLR shape, slightly bigger than M or Q
viewfinder similar to Leica Q viewfinder
sensor similar to Leica Q sensor
adapters for M and R lenses
IBIS

my speculation:

weather resistance similar to Leica S
lens mount derived from the Leica T

If the adapter for R lenses is any more than a dumb tube I'm in.  Pennies
being saved... and you'll hear more from me once Brian's friday declaration
is posted.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com