Subject: [Leica] Save up your pennies... Quickly
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:56:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Adam Bridge wrote:

 it would be difficult to envision a camera smaller than the M that fits the
descriptions floating around the internets. There?s only so much room for
things like batteries, viewfinder, cards, all the stuff that has to be
jammed into the camera to make it useable.

Mirrorless cameras are complex critters.

I?m probably wrong but I?m thinking the form-factor might look more like a
smaller R10 but skinnier.
<<<

A photo on Andreas Kaufmann's Facebook page with a camera in the background
provides a few hints:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206413558871899&set=a.1788779113368.101241.1056276522&type=1&theater

SLR form, looks smaller than S, and he declined to discuss it :)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com