Subject: [Leica] August 29th Apocalyptic Dysphoria; Pictures on your watch.
From: smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 16:19:01 -0500

I downgraded from a Blackberry to no cell phone at all. Still use a watch,
though. I do eat lunch with a fellow with an iPhone. Our conversation over
lunch gets interrupted about 10 times during the hour we are eating. When
his phone rings, I get put on hold for a minute or two. Pretty soon, I think
that neither one of us will communicate with one another at all. I?ll just
watch him eat while he talks on the phone.

Jeffery