Subject: [Leica] August 29th Apocalyptic Dysphoria; Pictures on your watch.
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 18:29:01 -0700

When I retired I took my watch off and put it in a drawer. If I want the
time, I look at my iPhone.
I don't miss it one bit: it's liberating. I don't care what time it is or
what day it is. If I need to make an appointment, I look at my iPhone.
Free at last, free at last...
It's all about your frame of mind I guess...