Subject: [Leica] August 29th Apocalyptic Dysphoria; Pictures on your watch.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 22:07:27 -0400

I got a Casio with LCD  right here wait I'll show it too you......
I had tried to use a watch or two with a silicone band so I always had
cortisone on my shopping list or some medicine to rub on my wrist first
before I put my watch on or I'd get a rash which made it so my watch ended
up for most the day in my pocket where it would get smooshed.. Those for the
most part are Swatch watches. I did a big Swatch watch add by the way once
for a department store I had to use their Normans  (from the Norman
conquest) instead of my Balcars (French!) so I didn't have a clue took me
all day.