Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cotton Candy Machine
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:44:39 -0500

Hi Sonny,

I agree, if they will do it.  The younger brother of the birthday girl,
now 22 months, toddles around at these functions gnawing on a carrot.
He also had a rosy face from eating fresh strawberries.  It was not all
junk food. :-)

There was also some yellow watermelon that was enjoyed by both adults
and kids.  I didn't try it, but they said it was very good.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA