Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cotton Candy Machine
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:03:09 +0530

Jim,
I agree that birthdays happen once a year, but I really cannot understand
your logic. You want to habituate children to eat what is patently bad for
their health on birthdays, and thus to reinforce the notion that
celebration is to commemorated with unhealthy junk food as a special treat?
My view. YMMV.
Cheers
Jayanand