Subject: [Leica] IMGS:
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 00:19:53 -0700

Maybe you can enlighten me about gazpacho. For years, I enjoyed it in a
favorite Mexican restaurant. Then, my wife either got hold of a recipe or
got inventive, and made at home what tasted, looked, and felt very similar.
Finally, we were not only in Spain, but in Andalusia, the original home, we
believed, of gazpacho. What I got was a bowl of pale, insipid, tomato soup,
with a nearby stand containing various tortured vegetable fragments that I
could spoon into the soup.

What say?

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org