Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:58:01 -0700

It helps to have a full-length mirror. This shot was taken a few years ago,
but I never (I think) put it into the Gallery. The critter was in the habit
of jumping to people?s shoulder from the floor. By using great care, I
managed to fetch the camera and shoot three shots while he stayed put. The
third shot was aimed right.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/Ming+on+shoulder.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/Ming+on+shoulder.jpg.html>

Herbert Kanner