Subject: [Leica] IMG: Finally!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:15:52 -0500

Thanks, Ted, for the detailed and very kind comment.  These days, I have
more time than anything else, and, when an image has some distracting
characteristic, like distractions in the wrong areas, I tend to spend
some time trying to better the situation.  It's fun, and also cheap.

I watched my late father-in-law, who had a portrait studio, retouch 5x7
black and white negatives with very sharply pointed pencils.  I could
not have done it!  It is amazing how many things that used to be tedious
and labor-intensive can now be done with the click of a mouse button.

Thanks again for your comments.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA