Subject: [Leica] OT: Anti Virus Software for Mac
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:37:11 +0000 (UTC)

I have had anti-virus sw on my macs for decades.The odd ping attack alert
but otherwise never found a thing.Better safe than sorry though.Frank D.

     On Wednesday, 24 June 2015, 9:32, Dan Khong <dankhong at gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hi LUGgers

When I bought my iBook in 2005, they said Macs don't need antivirus
software.? So I didn't have one.

Now I am using a MacBook with Yosemite. I still don't have an antivirus
software. Some people say there are viruses lurking around that can infect
Macs.

What does the LUG think?

Dan K.