Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/9/2015: awesome Scotland
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 08:47:10 +0100

My wife is Scottish and we normally had our family holidays on the west
coast of Scotland, usually staying on Skye or the mainland thereabouts. Now
our eldest daughter lives on Anglesey we go there more often since we have 3
grandsons there too.
Both my brothers live in Scotland and all 3 of us have Scottish wives, so I
could be biased, but I tend to agree, after travelling the world for 35
years I have seen nowhere I prefer to Scotland, though I haven?t visited the
Andes. OTOH this scenery comes about since it is often wet and rarely hot,
which is fine by me, 25C is the hottest I like.
Loch Fyne have a restaurant in Oxford and the oysters are fresh daily. Not
as good as the restaurant at the head of the Loch but pretty good. Next time
you are in Oxford?
cheers,
Frank