Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 22:44:33 -0700

This is the second or third time I?ve seen the link appear twice. I just
copy the link from the gallery and paste it into the email. At that moment,
it does not appear to be duplicated, but as it appears on the LUG mailing
list, it is.

Any idea what the hell is happening??=anyone.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204