Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Saving the Western World - Nathan
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 11:34:29 +0200

We had a subject in high school called ?oldtidskundskab?, part of the
national curriculum. Literally translated it means ?knowledge of antiquity?.
In practice we studied mostly Greek history and literature such as Homer
etc., but also political philosophy. The purpose of the subject was to give
us the foundation of European/Western civilization, which by and large meant
the ancient Greeks.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman