Subject: [Leica] New M(246) Outputs 12 bit Files
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 10:40:54 +0530

Bob,
My answer is simple, and my test for buying photography equipment. If it
will result in your instinctively getting better photographs with it, it is
worth the expense - for example, the placement of controls on an Nikon
D800/D4 are what I am used to obviating the need to think too much while
photographing, so I will buy these ahead of an Nikon D750, which, features
wise, would do very nicely indeed. Cameras are just a tool for getting
pictures I want, and am happy with. The rest of the
marketing/technical/subliminal reasons for purchasing, I leave to others to
ponder on.

Occasionally, a system comes up that fits my needs very well, so I am
willing to put in the effort to train my brain so that my actions become
instinctive - which is what I did with the Fuji X system.

It is very uncomplicated, in reality, if you think about it.

Cheers
Jayanand