Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 6 speed issue?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 18:43:46 -0700

Hmmm?on the same machine LR6 is demonstrably faster. I?m using a 2013 Mac
Pro. It makes extensive use of the GPUs which are themselves rather quick.

Other features of Lightroom seem at least as quick as the version they
replaced. Imports might be faster (at least Adobe claims they are on the
Mac).

Adam