Subject: [Leica] For Sale.... Wheeler Dealer: Hasselblad V Added!
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 04:00:46 -0700

This is excess equipment from my Son or my stuff that we have decided to
sell.
My Son never got the hang of using a RF camera with his young family.  He
wants a DSLR.

I am open to a trade for any or all of this....  I am looking for a Leica
M8, M(240), Monochrome, and, for my Son, a Nikon D810

Bodies:
M9 black  $3200
M7 silver $2200

Will sell 1 of these bodies.....The other I will keep
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.72 body. $1400. w/box,etc. exc

Dad. Black M6TTL 0.85 body. $1400  w/box,etc.  exc+
The 0.85 model is perfect for lenses being shot wide open,
like the Nocti, both 75's and the 90 AA or the 135 F3.4.

These M4-P and MD-a cameras all belong to Dad.

M4-P #1 in black, in like new 99% Condition in the box with the warranty
cards and strap.
Matching S/N on the box.  I could inspect it with a magnifying glass, but it

really is magnificent. Mechanical seems 100%  $1400

M4-P #2  in black, in 99% condition except for some marks on the strap lug
protectors
( plastic parts around the strap lugs) and the back door is not as nice.  It
has paint peeling.
Comes with instructions, new strap, and box with different S/N than the
body.
Shutter sounds right at all speeds.  $1100

M4-P #3 in Chrome, in Like new condition.  This is the model that was the
production
prototype for the M6 VF:  has M6 Framelines, with a flush VF window.
This is a collector's piece, as 500 only were, in chrome, with the unique VF
lines,
made prior to the M6 existence. Includes a M6 box and fancy internal display
box.
(This is another body that is 99% of new.  No obvious marks, etc.   $1600

MD-a in Chrome.
A 95% body with no scratches or otherwise that I could find. Shutter
Sounds 100%.  This is the cheapest way to shoot a Leica if you are going to
use Hyperfocal Focusing and an external VF.
(Think Heliar 12mm or 15mm)
With matching S/N  box.  $400

Nikon D200 Body  Around 3K clicks  $275. ( great bargain for a low mileage
Nikon DSLR, especially for a backup, or convert it to IR and have fun with
InfraRed!)

Nikon D300S Body  $620

Dad: Nikon D7100.  Less than a year old, less than 5K clicks... contact me.

Lenses:
Spiratone full frame ( 24mm Circle) fish eye adapter  ( Circular, 180 degree
fisheyes from any 50mm lens. Best for SLR users   A LOT of fun to use))
$100
Have several adapters for use.

Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 (LTM Model with finder)  $600
Special deal with the MDa body.

Dad 24mm ASPH Elmarit F2.8  $2,000 w/box,etc. mint -  I also have the Leica
VF.. make me an offer on combo

Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH Mint  $2000.

Dad Leica 35 Summicron V3   $1200 exc+  Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh
Will include proper Leica hood 12585

Dad Leica 50 Summicron Black with focus tab $1000 exc
Will include proper Leica Hood 12585

I have a 35mm F2 ASPH with coding I may sell.  Contact me for info.

Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder II  $400
Rapid grip  $75
Leica sf20 flash  $90  ( we each have one for sale... make an offer)
Thumbs Up for M9  Some brassing ( more brassing available upon request) cold
shoe on top $80

Everything is pretty much as new, with boxes, etc.  Ask me questions to be
sure you will get what you want.

Hasselblad V Outfit

I bought a complete Hasselblad outfit to get a lens I wanted. the rest is up
for sale here.

All used by an advanced amateur. Very little use, no wear that I can see.

Hasselblad 2003FCW chrome body with WLF, body caps, strap, box and
instructions.
Condition is 95% of new. $1150  Strong shutter, timing is accurate, no
damage to the shutter curtain.

I have three A12 Magazines, 90% condition seem light tight $80 each

180mm/F4 Sonnar CF Lens As nice as the 110. $1150 W/UV Filter, box,
F+R caps and instructions

Mutar 2x The condition of this is so nice, I doubt it was ever used.... $450
W/box, F+R caps and instructions

RM45 (?)  45 Degree Hassy Finder  (no meter) 95% of new  $200

Pinhole Lens  Home made lens cap with a hole made in brass (ugly work on the
cap, but it works, I guess) $20

B70 Y (Yellow) Filter, Hasselblad brand $45
B70 R (Red) Filter, Hasselblad Brand $45
93mm O(Orange) Filter Hasselblad brand $100

NPC Polaroid Back  Exc condition $50

Buy the body and the 180 lens and get a 10% discount off the pair.

I can send pictures at request.
Shipping and insurance is extra, at cost.
For more info email me.

Note:  If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net