Subject: [Leica] Fujifilm Store Visit in Tokyo
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:22:04 +0530

I will buy the 100-400 as soon as it is available - I have been told by my
eye surgeon that I am forbidden from lifting heavy items for some time, so
I will have to try to replace my Nikon Safari shooting kit with Fuji....the
other alternative to use lighter lenses and crop, because I will have to
get rid of my 200-400 for certain...
Cheers
Jayanand