Subject: [Leica] Was: Screw the Nocti, Now: 28mm And BeThere
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 14:51:23 -0700

Bob,
The main reason why I picked up the 28 was because after going through
my Paris images, where I used my 35 quite a bit, I found that the images
sometimes seemed a bit cramped with the 35 (and no further room to zoom
with the feet), and I think could have been much better with the view of
a 28.

So currently my bag will have a 21, 28, 50 in it for general travel use.

Jay