Subject: [Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 17:52:35 -0700

Well I am, after several decades, used to threads devolving, but this one
is one of most bizarre! From a discussion of the noticeable difference
between the new Nocti and its predecessor and how one person prefers the
older one over the newer one, through the age old (now) dialogue (monolog
really as it came out of nowhere) of film v digital and down to a camera
that swings both ways...
So let's go full boat! Lagavulin sucks!!!
:'-D
Hi Alice: nice rabbit hole you have here...